Pages

Jun 16, 2013

Lady Bee - Strictly For That Nigga (1994)


Real freakish helium memphis shit. Could be Kingpin Skinny Pimp or a woman he wronged or Kingpin Skinny Pimp playing a woman he wronged. Creative ominous lo-fi as expected from the time&place of its creation, and by its excavation via the cult of time&place revisionists

That's my man, that's my man, that's my man, that's my man
Jealous ho
That's my man
Jealous ho, jealous ho, jealous ho, jealous ho
That's my man

Because hearing helium voice freaks doing that is like haha okay wow. Even if Lady Bee is actually Kingpin Skinny Pimp it's like okay that's crazy. And if it's not then it might be even weirder because that pitch is all over the place etc

B

here

2 comments:

  1. this is dope thanks mane

    NORTH MEMPHIS TAKIN OVA
    BLOWIN NIGGAS ASS UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know this myself. https://soundcloud.com/memphis-rap

    ReplyDelete